Contact Me

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shut Up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7C9MpYs0T8


I was recently involved in a Male/Female P.O.V.(point of view) conversation and other than the subject matter, there was one other thing that stood out to me... The other women involved would not SHUT UP!! I find it hard to believe you can hear what someone else is saying if you are continuously running your mouth.
I love engaging in debates with men because I like hearing their P.O.V. Plus, one of the best ways to learn about men is to listen to them talk. Of course, the action word in that statement is LISTEN!!
Far too often, I've heard women complain about the fact that men don't listen to them or are unable to communicate well. My question, Are You Listening? Or, are you so intent on proving your point or saying your piece that you are constantly over talking your partner? No one is should have to yell over you or fight to be able to share their thought.
 It's already a general belief that men don't like to talk. But, I can't help but wonder if that's because they can't get a word in edgewise...
The lesson here...
You can't hear if you're are always talking so, SHUT UP!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment